Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 27, 2009 - Day 27

okay, just about every photo is of Jack or GG, so I thought I'd show an image of another staple around here. Coffee. I can't afford to throw away the coffee that I don't get to when I get super busy, so I usually refrigerate it and put it over ice later. Lately, this little piece of kitchen gadgetry has been my best friend. I whip up my coffee with some ice and it becomes an ice-creamy treat. It's a great pick me up at around 1am when I've got just a little work left to go before I can head for bed. I know there's lots of other things I can do with this Magic Bullet, I hope I can make some time to find out. The hubby bought this a couple years ago when I was making baby food all the time. It IS pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment