Sunday, January 11, 2009

January 11, 2009 - Day 11












January 11, 2009 - Day 11, originally uploaded by mommymirandamusings.

Something different. I was picking up the bears tonight for bedtime and thought, "these guys have hung in there pretty well for 1 year, gosh, what will they look like in several more?" So I ran and grabbed the camera. I looked all over for a set of teddy bears for Jack and GG last Christmas to no avail. Either too big, too small, too hard, not soft enough, you name it there was something missing in all the expensive bears I was looking at. Then suddenly, only a few nights before Christmas, I spotted these at a Walmart I don't usually go to. They weren't at my Walmart. $5 each if you can believe it. They are the softest, most cuddliest bears! Both Jack and GG really love them. GG doesn't leave the house without hers and Jack cries if his falls to the floor in the middle of the night. (see image, GG couldn't stand to leave hers for even a couple of minutes to immortalize him digitally) We have a beautiful photograph of GG at 6 months seeing him for the first time, I call it love at first sight because they have been inseparable ever since. I wished I had bought a few extras just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment