Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009 - Day 16


January 16, 2009 - Day 16
Originally uploaded by mommymirandamusings

Okay, so this is a great example of why I'm doing this Project 365 (and thank God for my iPhone). I know, some of you are going to think this is a completely inappropriate photo, but most of you moms will relate. My little girl wanted to sit on the potty for the first time today (and not just on the lid). Not only did she want to sit on it, she didn't want to get down! And not only did she not want to get down but she actually WENT in the potty later that night! She was so proud of herself that she was dancing around and giggling! And I WAS PROUD OF HER TOO!! big girl! When she has a baby girl she will understand why I was so thrilled to put this picture up of our 16th day of 2009, what a big and proud day : ) love you, GG!

No comments:

Post a Comment